????Read Our FREE eBook???? Get Richer Sleeping - Investing 101:
After the historic CARES Act the House just passed a new bill, the HEROES Act and there is discussion about a potential $2,000 monthly stimulus check. In this video, we break down what's happening.
Subscribe To Our Channel:
Investing Your Money:
Real Estate Investing:
Why Financial Education Is More Important Now Than Ever:
HEROES Act - The House Passed A NEW Stimulus Bill & Monthly Stimulus Checks
0:33 - How stimulus bills have gotten larger over the years with the HEREOs bill which would cost over $3 trillion dollars
1:56 - How congress creates stimulus plans
2:20 - How the HEROEs act works to send people $1,200 stimulus checks and how HEROEs pays bigger benefits than the CARES act
3:55 - The Senate proposed the Monthly Economic Crisis Support Act to give all Americans $2,000 a month
5:58 - Why the HEROEs act won’t be passed by the Senate as is
6:38 - How the government gets the money to fund these stimulus checks and why it will cost you money
7:35 - How the Fed prints money to fund the government’s stimulus programs
8:35 - Does free money make people richer
9:00 - How our money works when money is printed
9:30 - Living in a world where there are only $100 in the world and prints more money
11:10 - How the lack of financial education hurts how people will spend money and the wealth disparity
12:30 - How inflation will hurt Americans over the long run
13:12 - Why financial education is important
What Is The Minority Mindset?
We are a financial news & education company. The Minority Mindset has nothing to do with the way you look, your ethnicity, or your skin color. It's the mindset of thinking differently than the majority of people when it comes to your money. #MIH #GetMoneySmart
Check out some of our recommended products! Please note: some of the links are from our sponsors, so if you use them, we will get compensated. There's no additional cost to you.
1) ???? Fundrise - Invest in real estate with as little as $500! See the historical returns here:
➤ CIT Bank
2) ???? CIT Bank - Get a much better interest rate on your savings account with no fees. CIT Bank is FDIC Insured and conditions apply:
3) ???? Webull - Buy & sell stocks, pay $0 in commissions, and get a free stock:
➤ Credit Cards
4) ???? Credit cards are great if you know how to use them the right way. Here's a breakdown of our favorite cards:
Best cash back credit cards:
Best travel credit cards:
Best business credit cards:
5) ???? Credible - Refinance your student loans or mortgage with the lowest interest rates possible - see how much you can saving:
6) ???? Policygenius - make sure your family is protected with life insurance. Policygenius will find you the best deal at no additional cost:
7) ???? Airbnb - earn extra income by listing your home:
See more & read our blog!
Video host: Jaspreet Singh
DISCLAIMER: This description may contain links from our affiliates, sponsors, and partners. If you use these products, we will get compensated - but there's no additional cost to you.
DISCLAIMER CONT'D: I'm just a random guy on YouTube so do your own research! Jaspreet Singh is not a licensed financial advisor. He is a licensed attorney, but is he is not providing you with legal advice in these videos. This video, the topics discussed, and ideas presented are Jaspreet's opinions and presented for entertainment purposes only. The information presented should not be construed as financial or legal advice. Always do your own due diligence.